At Advanced Appliance we operate by the Golden Rule, THE CUSTOMER IS KING!
When you book an appointment with us, we will send a factory-trained certified technician to your home. You will always get a written estimate that includes all parts and labor required. Your technician is often able to provide you with life expectancy, preventative measures, and
periodic maintenance tips that may help you decide whether or not to proceed with a repair.
If you have your technician complete any repair, your service call is FREE! You only pay for the cost of the repair quoted in your estimate.
Technicians never add any diagnosis fees, hourly rates, or travel charges. If you decide not to have your appliance repaired, you pay only a low service call* for the trip to your home, and the written estimate! Now that’s a fair deal!
What to expect from your technician:
- A highly-skilled professional and courteous repair technician
- Friendly service with a big smile
- FREE service call with any repair
- A complete diagnosis of the problem
- A complete written estimate listing which part(s) need replacing and exactly how much the repair will cost
- Customer approval in writing before any repair
We have found that average repairs run between $100-$200, much less than the cost of a new appliance. The cost of your repair will depend depend on the repair and parts needed to bring your appliance back to life.